How do you become a Candidate?
To become a candidate you must consistently abide our philosophy and values. We select women who possess the following qualities and attributes:
- A potential role model for her community and will be a confident ambassador of our organisation.
- Beautiful appearance and speaks with conviction
- Independent, intelligent, dynamic and a leader by virtue of her experiences
- Takes personal pride in physical fitness and health
- Aged between 18-29 by the month of November.
- At least 150 cm in height with proportional weight.
- Female, single, never been married or pregnant.
- No offensive visible tattoos.
- Must attend and satisfy preliminary judging.
- Pay the 50 USD non-refundable administration fee online upon registration.Please write your First Name and Surname as the Reference. After completing payment, you will be prompted to download the entry form and return to us.
- Send it to us with two clear recent photos, taken within 4 weeks of your registration, with one Full Body shot and one Close up shot of your face. Please send the photos to email@example.com
- Registration is essential to obtain official application.
- The Coronation night date will be announced soon.
* Please note that online registration does not guarantee placement into the pageant. A panel will review all the registration and will be informed within three weeks from receiving it via email of whether or not they are successful. The panel’s decision is final. All successful applicants will be required to pay an application fee.